Cap Cay Seafood Recipe.
- 1 pc carrot, cut into oblique.
- 2 pieces of cabbage, cut into large squares
- 10 sheets capri
- 5 pcs baby corn, cut oblique.
- 2 stalk green onion, cut into oblique.
- 5 pcs fish ball, split 2.
- 6 pcs shrimp, split back
- 1 pc squid, cut into the box and create streaks
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy salt
- 1 sdm oyster sauce
- 300 cc water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Saute garlic until yellowish, insert the shrimps and squids, stir until both shrimp and squid change color.
- Insert the meatballs, cabbage, carrot, baby corn, and the all seasonings.
- Give water, cover the pan for about 3-4 minutes, stir until all are cooked and thicken with corn starch water.