Easy Food Recipes - Bread Pudding Recipe
- White bread
- Eggs (depends on the number of breads. 2 eggs if many breads)
- Granulated sugar
- Meses / Chocolate Chip / Raisin
- Soak white bread with liquid milk until dissolved (no significant dose for milk, the essential is both bread and milk are blended well).
- Beat the eggs, add sugar. Shake until sugar dissolves.
- Add the eggs to bread, mix. Take taste, is it pretty sweet? if less sweet, add more sugar.
- For variation, before steaming / roasting, add Meses / Chocolate Chip / Raisin. Give a lot for good.
- Let in oven untill cooked. Heat the oven about 190 degrees celsius, then roast for about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove when it is cooked.