Lamb Bone Soup Recipe delicious
- 500 gr lamb ribs and bones (contains marrow)
- 2 ltr water
- 2 tablespoons oil for sautéing
- 1 onion, slice thinly
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 cm ginger
- 8cm cinnamon bark
- 1/4 seed nutmeg
- 200 gr carrots, cut into 1 cm
- 100 gr Capri
- 2 red tomatoes, cut roughly
- Fried shallot/red onion
- Heat oil, saute onion and garlic until wilted. Insert the lamb ribs and bones. Stir well until they change color.
- Pour the water and all spices/seasonings. Cook until the meat on the bone becomes tender.
- Put in the carrots, cook until soft.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder, then stir well. Add peas(capri) and red tomatoes, then cook until tomatoes become slightly wilted. Lift.