Ginger Christmas Cookies Recipe
- 250 g butter
- 150 g packed brown sugar
- 1 egg (yolk)
- 425 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 / 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200 g of ground sugar
- 30 ml of egg white
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- red and green dye to taste
- Beat butter and brown sugar until smooth. Enter the egg yolks, beat again until blended. Put flour, ginger powder, and cinnamon and stir well.
- Print-shaped dough Christmas ornaments, then arrange in a baking dish. Bake at 160 º C for 20 minutes until cooked. Remove and let cool.
- For the icing into three parts. One section gave a green color, one-piece give a red color, and again let one part white.
- Decorate cookies with icing to taste, ready to be served.